Today is my sister's birthday! I hope she knows how much I love and miss her!
One of my favorite memories is from when I first found out that she was born, and that it was a girl. I remember being SO excited to have a sister (after having two brothers...) that I jumped up and down, and I screamed and hugged my grandma, who was there watching us.
I also remember giving her shoulder-back rides when she was just a toddler. And when she first started learning to talk, we would ask her all sorts of yes/no questions, and we would laugh and laugh at her answers, which were somehow always opposite of the REAL answer. (like, "are you a pig?" yes. "are you a house?" yes. "are you a girl?" no.)
Mostly I am just glad that she is my sister. Happy Birthday Tammy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment