Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Punch Line, Continued

A couple of fun things, thanks to the punch line:

My brothers were visiting us and one came down with his high school wrestling sweatshirt on. "Punch Line" was eating breakfast, looked at him, and commented that it looked like he was ready to wrestle.

"Yep, I'm wearing my wrestling shirt. I guess I'm ready to wrestle."

"I have boxer shorts, but I don't have a boxer shirt." (That's it. Then he went back to eating.)

***********

Later, my oldest was commenting that he was so tired his back was sort of hurting then said that we needed to go visit my other brother. I asked why, and he said, "He gives massages."

"Punch line" seemed shocked and confused, then blurted, "WHAT?!? He gives us sausage?!? Is that supposed to help your back?!?"

Um, no. But that might be a fun advertising gimmick -- free sausages with your massages.

No comments: