My 2yo just did something I didn't know was possible. He did a face-plant onto my kitchen floor and landed on his tongue. I'm guessing you would call that a "tongue-plant." How did this happen, you ask? Well, I will attempt to answer, while avoiding his light saber wrath.
He was standing on a stool, having a tongue-out, shout-of-glee party with me. In essence, we were taking turns yelling and laughing -- all with mouths wide open, and in his case, with his tongue sticking out.
At one point he decided he wanted his head to be a little closer to mine, so he stepped off the stool, but didn't quite catch his balance and fell face-forward onto the floor, tongue still hanging out of his mouth, leaving a huge wet spot on my kitchen floor. The amazing part, though, is that there wasn't even any blood!
Oh, the feats that a 2-year-old boy can discover! A new olympic event, possibly?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
gotta love a 2 year old boy :)
It definitely takes talent to accomplish such a feat with no blood. Very talented little man indeed! We miss your family and hope you are doing well!
What a talented little guy! I'm so glad that Carrie passed along the blog information so that we could reconnect. Congrats on your upcoming arrival! I hope you are feeling good. -- Camille (Bailey) Calvert
Post a Comment